Sunday, December 7, 2008

Experiences with using Web 2.0

During my last graduate course my eyes were opened to the wide world of technology. It amazes me just how much more technology tools are out there since I received my undergraduate degree. I feel after taking these courses I am on my way to achieving some satisfaction in the classroom when using technology. Some of my favorite tools I have use in this class so far were podcasts, vodcasts, and my favorite blogging!! It was great that I was able to incorporate these tools into my classroom after using giving them a try in class. I received so many positive comments from my parents and really saw my students more motivated than ever when using these tools. Overall, this class had such a positive impact on my teaching.

1 comment:

Miss Caleffe said...

Erin,
I too have learned so much in this class. The best thing was that I had a chance & had to figure how to use all of the different tools. I am slowly incorporating these tools into my classroom too, and believe they will make my teaching better as well!
Lisa