Sunday, November 9, 2008

Following my Feeds

After a week of following feeds on my RSS, I discovered how easy and manageable it is. Instead of looking up each website one at a time, it was very convienent to have them right at my fingertips and not have to continuously type in websites to view them. I typically view about 5-6 of the same websites daily and to have them on my RSS was not time-consuming at all. The RSS was easy to understand and easy to follow. I also like how you can add or delete in just clicking one button. Overall, the RSS has been a positive experience and I will continue to follow it, instead of looking up the websites each time.

Some of the most useful links that I added to my RSS are:

Mt. Lebanon School District

http://www.bloglines.com/myblogs_display?sub=76237768&site=11118495- Weather for my area.

Elementary Teacher Resources- This websites gives teachers all different ideas to use in the classroom. I really liked this site because she does a lot of demonstations through you-tube and teacher-tube which are very valuable.

2 comments:

Miss Luffy said...

I agree Erin. The RSS is a huge time-saver. I also have the elementary resource page on my feeds. I like all the ideas that other educators posted. It is also an easy way to share some of the strategies I am using in my room with others.

Lindsey said...

I really like the "Elementary Resource Page" that you have added to your RSS. Although I am a middle school teacher, I found myself taking note of a few ideas from this site! I love learning new tips and tricks for the classroom. Thank you!